Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,972 ($2,903) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)