Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,050 ($2,667) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)