Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,442 ($3,122) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)