Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.907 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,644 ($2,120) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)