Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,779 ($2,439) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)