Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,067 (€3,439) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)