Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.861 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,355 (€1,699) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)