Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,704 (€1,867) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)