Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,470 (€2,075) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)