Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,273 (€2,209) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)