Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,995元 (€1,874) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)