Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,118 (€1,546) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)