Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,543元 (€1,702) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)