Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,671 (COL$4,979,220) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)