Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,792 (COL$5,380,177) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)