Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,903 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.675 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,949 (Bs 51,747) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)