Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,888 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,231 (R 27,733) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (43 minutes ago)