Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,119 (R 24,803) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)