Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.378 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 12,506元 (GH₵9,077) in Cape Coast.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)