Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.032 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,419 (AU$3,859) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)