Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.822 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 83% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,743元 (AU$4,924) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)