Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,454 (AU$4,275) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)