Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,659 (€1,752) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)