Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,828 (R$ 7,192) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)