Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.768 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,824 (R$ 7,821) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)