Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,579元 (R$ 6,672) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)