Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,778 (S/. 7,563) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)