Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,574 (S/. 6,934) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)