Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,336 (S/. 5,049) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)