Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,836 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37960 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,939 (E£ 13,011) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)