Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,386元 (€1,992) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)