Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12867 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,346元 (Php88,180) in Cagayan de Oro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)