Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12153 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,770 (Php96,855) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)