Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04099 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 53% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,891 (582,918 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)