Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02545 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,322 (484,089 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)