Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02956 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,655 (461,926 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)