Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,528 (﷼ 67,337,814) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$700 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)