Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,717 (₩2,896,755) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)