Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,668 (₩2,835,331) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)