Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00609 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,233元 (₩2,499,425) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (33 minutes ago)