Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,095 (€1,955) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)