Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.775 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,198 (€2,083) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)