Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.030 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,348 (€1,911) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)