Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.760 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,093 (2,950 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)