Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,683 ($1,374) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)