Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,941 ($1,881) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)