Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00559 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,384 (2,928,448 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (41 minutes ago)