Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00360 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,524 (2,920,780 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)