Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,670 (€2,013) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (36 minutes ago)