Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,551元 (€1,698) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)