Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,550 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.671 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,862 (5,303 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)