Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 55% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,112元 (€2,609) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)