Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,063元 (€2,256) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)