Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,410 (£2,696) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)