Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,137 (£2,812) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (44 minutes ago)