Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.554 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,020 (£2,107) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)