Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.967 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,350 (£2,381) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)