Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.970 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,633 (AU$4,152) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)