Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.537 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,068 (£2,351) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)