Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,283元 (€2,108) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)