Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 108% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,850 (1,913,325 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)