Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01156 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 102% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,185 (1,918,532 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)