Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.703 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,118 (4,767 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (41 minutes ago)