Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.689 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,912 (5,276 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)