Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,481 (5,828 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)