Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.844 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,796 (C$2,848) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (41 minutes ago)