Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,244 (C$3,918) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)