Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.060 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,663 (C$4,084) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)