Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.880 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,781 (€1,622) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)