Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,950 ($4,641) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)