Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,429 (27,635 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)