Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46800 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,567 (R 24,715) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)