Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,499 ($2,291) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)