Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,661 ($2,995) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)