Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 111% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,272元 (kr 29,775) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)