Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 108% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,010 (kr 33,821) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)