Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,045 (14,512,328 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (29 minutes ago)