Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09974 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,937 (89,609 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)