Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10088 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,577 (104,844 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 2 hours ago)