Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.626 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,952 (£1,965) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)