Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.793 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,019 (£2,163) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (18 minutes ago)