Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,277 ($3,082) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)