Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.542 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,129 (RM8,517) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)