Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.777 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,429 (€1,855) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)