Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,254元 (5,578 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)