Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,575 (4,646 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)